Solar-powered light brighten your way home.
3 Different Lighting Modes
1. Medium Light Mode: The light charges in the day and auto turns on medium light when in darkness or at night.
2. Dim Light Sensor Mode: The light auto turns on dim light (30 lights) when in darkness or at night when no motion is detected. It will turn to bright light (102 lights) when motion is detected and last about 17-20 seconds. It will turn to dim light when there is no motion.
3. Sensor Mode: The light charges in the day and stays off in darkness or at night when no motion is detected. It will turn to bright light when motion is detected and last about 17 seconds. The light will go off when there is no motion.
Made of high quality ABS material, this solar light is solid and durable enough for longer lifespan. Waterproof, heatproof and dust-resistant make it very suitable for outdoor use.
1. Before the first use, please make sure the solar light be charged with sufficient sunlight for 8 hours.
2. Make sure turn on the power switch for the first-time using.
3. When the battery is exhausted, switch off the light first, and then recharge it with sufficient sunlight for 2-3 days.
4. The solar light should be installed in places where sufficient sunshine is available.
5. The solar panel should be installed upward, not sideward or downward.
The charging time and the lighting time of the solar light varies with sunlight intensity, geographical location, weather conditions, seasons and other conditions. In winter, solar light can’t get enough energy from sunlight, so it is normal that it has lower brightness and shorter working time at night.