What's the difference between 365nm and 395nm UV torch?
1. 365nm Ultraviolet LED black light torch is invisible to the naked eyes, so that it is not as BRIGHT as the 395nm UV flashlight torches, but 365nm ultraviolet light torch is the best tool for detection of high demand like fluorescent agents & security code.
2. If you want maximum effect from "black light" reactive items, 365nm is the best wavelength for this as well. Ultra-low "visible" light emission shines at a wavelength of 365nm- ensures the stain, not the surface, is illuminated.
3. 365nm light will appear white on neutral non fluorescent surfaces, where as the 395nm will appear purple. 365nm flashlight produces a near pure UV output which is the optimum frequency for UV fluorescence.
4. 365nm is well beyond the visible spectrum, so it can produce clearer florescence, cleaner more vivid colors, and no violet glow. 365nm light is not visible so when you're shining it on non-reactive surface it does look dim which is a good thing.
5. 395nm is less expensive and can work perfectly well for detecting urine and bodily fluids in the dark, but for UV glue curing, scorpions hunting, document verification, counterfeit detection, amber, diamond and jade inspection, photography, and other specialty applications 365nm is a much better choice.
Warm tips: Please clear your needs before ordering.
Item: 365nm UV flashlight torch
Light source: 365nm 5W UV LED
Working voltage: 3.7V-4.2V
Battery type: 1x18650 li-ion battery (Not included)
Body materials: Aluminum alloy
Switch type: Tail Click
1x Professional-grade 365nm UV LED torch