Apple iPhone 7 Introduction
The Apple iPhone is one of the most divisive smartphones the company has ever made. iPhone 7 delivers a unique experience among iPhones, with the new features like water resistance, an incredible quad-core processor so is the excellent camera that has the right upgrades to make photos look better. With iPhone 7 Apple has also changed the home button from a clickable entity to something that responds to pressure, replacing the physical home button with a Force Touch one. The bigger benefit behind is that any moving part, no matter how well-engineered, will always be a point of failure. Mechanical things tend to break down more often than parts that don't move, over time, they attract dust, grease from your fingers, fluff from the inside of your pocket, and all kinds of unpleasant dirty stuff. Removing mechanical parts improves the reliability of iPhones, which means fewer breakdowns for users.
Although the iPhone 7 is a beast of a phone, there’s not much to talk about when it comes to the aesthetics of this smartphone. The iPhone 7 look more or less exactly like the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. The iPhone 7’s size and shape is almost same as the previous models, however, the antenna bands that formerly ran across the back now classily curve around the ends, and the camera nub is more rounded. Here the key changes to the styling include a couple of new colours, black and jet black. The new iPhone 7 looks good in all its colour versions.
- Apple iPhone 7 is furnished with a 4.7-inch 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD of 750 x 1334px resolution, 326ppi, wide color gamut, 3D Touch tech.
- The phone is equipped with a new Pressure-sensitive Home key powered by a brand new Taptic Engine, and a second-gen Touch ID fingerprint sensor.
- iPhone 7 is motorised with a Quad-core (2+2) 64-bit Apple CPU, hexa-core GPU, 2GB of RAM, and Apple A10 Fusion.
- It comes with a 12MP F/1.8 camera with a quad-LED flash, optical image stabilization, phase detection auto focus, wide color capture. And a 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode.
- The phone has a built-in storage of 32 GB.
- Apple iPhone 7 is powered by a 1960mAh battery.
** Grade A **
- Minor to moderate signs of usage
- With noticeable scratches or scuffs on the back casing and sides
- The screen is in very good condition
- Fully Tested, Fully Functional & Working
**6 Months Warranty**
Grade A++ and A+ Phones comes with Accessories:Power Adapter,Lightning Cable, Glass Protector And Sim Ejector Tool.
What's Included in the Package :
Apple iPhone 7 128GB - (used) Grade A
SIM Eject Tool
Generic Phone Packing Box